Friday, April 1, 2011

So today

Is a good day. :) I had to give up on my ABCs... Still not thrilled with that. But as it turns out, the guy I've (silently) had a thing for for YEARS, has silently had a thing for me too. But I'm checking in to a hospital (for non ED stuffs) on monday. I also got a new industrial album today. It's pretty sick. And I'm moving back in with my mom when I get out of the hospital!!! And I'll have my own room :D

Also, should I make my ED facebook before or after I get out of the hospital? Does anyone have an experience with these?

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun :) New follower here, just thought I'd say hello! Good luck in the hospital. Hope everything is okay! I don't have any experience with an ED facebook, though I've considered making one myself <3 Jade

    ReplyDelete